Mississippi County Assessor
The Assessor maintains property ownership records and is required to list all property in the county with proper legal descriptions. The Assessor prepares splits and combinations and assigns new parcel numbers to property. The Assessor is also responsible for assessing all vehicles and businesses, as well as manufacturing companies' furniture, fixtures, equipment, and inventories.
Personal and Business Personal Assessments must be completed through the Assessor's Office by May 31st each year or a 10% penalty will be applied by the state.
Real Estate is automatically assessed as of January 1 of the current year.
- Identifying property ownership or location for real estate.
- Keeping records available for public to view for location and ownership.
- Completion of homestead exemption forms.
- Tracking ownership history.
- Filing Business Personal Property assessments
- Business Personal Property Field Audits
- Adding and removing Homestead Credits
- Filing for the 65 and over and disabled tax freeze
- Locating school districts, flood plains and zoning areas, etc.
- Maintaining the GIS mapping system and Pictometry Maps
- Personal property online assessing
- Maintaining real estate records online
- Assessing vehicles for car tag
Click here to Assess Online
For New Purchase & New to the County - email@example.com
Search Property Records Online
Stanley Parks - Supervisor: (870) 563-2683 (Osceola)
Kim Trump - Supervisor - (870) 763-6860
Tracie Robinson - Supervisor: (870) 763-6860
Sharon Scott: (870) 762-4520
Click here for GIS Map of Arkansas
Delta Mass Appraisal: (870) 762-4520
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
(9:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.)
200 West Walnut, Room 106
Blytheville, AR 72315
Phone: (870) 763-6860
Fax: (870) 763-5151
200 West Hale
Osceola, AR 72370
Phone: (870) 563-2683
Fax: (870) 563-2543